Protect your wrist with our Ovi Wrist Splint Pro.
If you are experiencing the following situations, then this splint is for you:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Flexor tendons.
- Forceful Repetitive Activities
- Wrist Fracture/ Wrist Injury/ Wrist Tendonitis
- Postoperation Recovery
- Long Time Typing
- Sports Injury
How Does the Brace Support Your Wrist?
- The splint fits the arch from your palm to wrist perfectly, offering support and no stiffness.
- The metallic plates help put the wrist in a neutral position.
- One long and two short adjustable straps to meet different demands of tightness.
How to use: Place the metallic plates on your palm and the back of your hand, then put your thumb into the hole and wrap the straps around your wrist to your desired tightness.
How to wash: Remove the splint first, then soak it in the soapy water for a while, then gently brush it and let it dry in the shade
1 x Ovi Wrist Splint Pro (not a pair)